Laouta “Bittersweet Almond” Soy Candle
Laouta “Bittersweet Almond” Soy Candle is a handmade candle made from 100% soy wax.
– “Bittersweet Almond” gives off a strong, sweet and bitter almond scent.
A beautiful candle made from 100% soy wax, a wooden wick and a handmade ceramic pot!
And that's not all!
Packed in the most special paper bag, which can be washed and reused!
Tip: Apply a little wax while it burns to moisturize your hands
Tip #2: Use the paper bag as a cosmetics bag!
Why is it better to use a wooden wick instead of a cotton wick?
- A wooden wick soots less than a cotton wick. This is
much better for breathing.
- a better and more constant flame size
- a cotton wick clogs more quickly, making the flame too
- a wooden wick gives off more heat, allowing scented
candles to have a larger diameter/range.
How to use
- Light the candle only on a flat, fireproof surface.
- Keep the surface of the candle clear of matches and foreign objects to avoid sharp
- Do not use water or liquids to extinguish the candle.
- Always extinguish the wax with a lid. Do not blow on the flame.