A violet color nail polish.
- Chillax is a modern violet color nail polish
- 82-87% natural and vegan
Kia Charlotta Chillax is a 15 free nail polish based on 100% vegetable solvents. The Kia Charlotta nail polish bottles have an optimal size of 5 ml so that no nail polish has to be thrown away.
Use: for the best covering result, we recommend applying two thin layers of nail polish. To enjoy your nail polish even longer, it is best to first apply a base coat and finish with a top coat. This way your nail polish will last for 4-7 days.
NB: keep the nail polish out of the reach of children.
Ingredients: Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Sucrose Acetate Isobutyrate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Ci 42510, Ci 15880, Ci 77891, Benzophenone3- (max. 0-0,1%), Tin Oxide, Acrylates Copolymer (max. 0-0,5%), Phthalic Anhydride/ Trimellitic Anhydride/ Glycols Copolymer
Although nail polish can never be 100% natural, recyclable and/or biodegradable, Kia Charlotta has done its best to develop the most environmentally friendly version of nail polish. They have achieved this by developing a nail polish with the following properties:
- 100% vegan volgens de "The Vegan Society"
- Animal tested free registered according to "PETA"
- Made with 100% vegetable solvents (petrochemical solvent free)
- Microplastic-free formulation (according to BUND e.V. and German Consumer Advice Center)
- Made with up to 87% natural ingredients
- Filled in 5ml bottles to avoid unnecessary nail polish waste
- 15 'Free' formula