A metallic gold colored nail polish
- Golden Hour is an elegant gold colored nail polish with a metallic finish
- 82-87% natural and vegan
Kia Charlotta Golden Hour is a 15 free nail polish based on 100% vegetable solvents. The Kia Charlotta nail polish bottles have an optimal size of 5 ml so that no nail polish has to be thrown away.
Use: for the best opaque result we recommend applying two thin layers of nail polish. To enjoy your nail polish even longer, it is best to first apply a base coat and finish with a top coat. This way your nail polish will last for 4-7 days.
NB: keep the nail polish out of the reach of children.
Ingredients: Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Triethyl Citrate, Alcohol, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Diacetone Alcohol, Maltol, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Phosphoric Acid, +/- , CI 15850, CI 15880, CI 15985, CI 19140, CI 40850, CI 42510, CI 59040, CI 77000, CI 77002, CI 77007, CI 77019, CI 77163, CI 77288, CI 77410, CI 77491, CI 77499, CI 77510, CI 77891, Mica.
Although nail polish can never be 100% natural, recyclable and/or biodegradable, Kia Charlotta has done its best to develop the most environmentally friendly version of nail polish. They have achieved this by developing a nail polish with the following properties:
- 100% vegan volgens de "The Vegan Society"
- Cruelty-free registered according to "PETA"
- Made with 100% vegetable solvents (free from petrochemical solvents)
- Microplastic-free formulation (according to BUND e.V. and German Consumer Advice Centre)
- Made with up to 87%! natural ingredients
- Filled in 5ml bottles to avoid unnecessary nail polish waste
- '15 Free' formula