A neon pink color nail polish
- My Life My Rules is a beautiful, deep neon pink color nail polish
- 82-87% natural and vegan
Kia Charlotta My Life My Rules is a 15 free nail polish based on 100% vegetable solvents. The Kia Charlotta nail polish bottles have an optimal size of 5 ml so that no nail polish has to be thrown away.
Use: for the best opaque result we recommend applying two thin layers of nail polish. To enjoy your nail polish even longer, it is best to first apply a base coat and finish with a top coat. This way your nail polish will last for 4-7 days.
NB: keep the nail polish out of the reach of children.
Ingredients: Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Triethyl Citrate, Alcohol, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Diacetone Alcohol, Maltol, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Phosphoric Acid, Ci 77891, Ci 40850, Ci 15850, Ci 77499, Ci 19140
Although nail polish can never be 100% natural, recyclable and/or biodegradable, Kia Charlotta has done its best to develop the most environmentally friendly version of nail polish. They have achieved this by developing a nail polish with the following properties:
- 100% vegan volgens de "The Vegan Society"
- Cruelty-free registered according to "PETA"
- Made with 100% vegetable solvents (free from petrochemical solvents)
- Microplastic-free formulation (according to BUND e.V. and German Consumer Advice Centre)
- Made with up to 87% natural ingredients
- Filled in 5ml bottles to avoid unnecessary nail polish waste
- '15 Free' formula